WHAT TO BRING
1. Alight weight jacket, as the temperature can change greatly between day and night and for visiting the mountain areas.
2. Comfortable shoes for walking, i.e. sports shoes or low-heeled shoes.
3. Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat, scarf umbrella for protection and moisturizer because the air is very dry in the desert areas.
4. Bring some medicine for diarrhea and heat stroke.
5. Your own medicine if you are on medication.
REMARKS: PIEASE DRINK PLENTY OF WATER & EAT MORE FRUITS TO PREVENT DEHYDRSTION IN DESERT AREAS.
The national currency of China is the Renminbi (RMB or Yuan)
RMB approximate exchange rate is:
Credit card is accepted at big departmental stores only Street vendors, night markets and small shops accept only cash.
There is 2hrs time difference between Xinjiang and Beijing, but the official time in Xinjiang is still Beijing Time.
The power supply is 220/240 volts. Please bring an adaptor as the electrical socket is as follows.
Any liquids, aerosols and gels in passengers' hand luggage will be limited to 100ml per item. The size of the container larger than 100ml will not to be acceptable, even though partially filled.
RESTRICTION ON HAND LUGGAFE
Passengers are allow to bring only one (1) piece of hand luggage into the plane cabin and it must not exceed 56cm by 36cm by 23cm and the weight must not exceed 5kg.Additional items like ladies handbags, collapsible baby Strollers, laptops, shopping bags for items bought at airports and crutches are allowed.
Below are items NOT permitted into the cabin of the aircraft:
Toy or replica guns (plastic or metal), catapults, household cutlery, knives with blades of any length paper knives, razor Blades, tradesmen’s tools, scissors/nail clippers, knitting needles, sporting bats billards/ snookers, pool cues, all sharp & Pointed subject and hypodermic syringes (will be allowed it produce document/s from doctor for medical need on board the Aircraft, Should you bring any of the above restricted items, it should be packed into your check-in luggage to avoid any inconveniences upon check-in.
Check in luggage
Baggage allowance: Each person is allowed to check-in 2 pieces of baggage with weight not exceeding 23 kg per bag.
Articles containing lithium batteries such as power banks, the primary purpose of which is tc provide power to another device, are permitted in hand-carry luggage only
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Mobile phones are banned on all flights
PLEASE TAKE NOTE WHEN VISITING MOGAO GROTTOES
1. Video or photography is strictly prohibited inside the Caves
2. Smoking is strictly prohibited F
3. Do not touch the paintings on the murals