The mansion is located to the northwest of the seat of Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County. In the 36th year of Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty (1771 A.D.), the Turgut Mongol Tribe, led by Wobash, the header of the tribe, moved eastwards back to their original land. In the next year, the emperor Qianlong received Wobash in the Imperial Palace in Rehe and made him a king and Chebokedorji, his nephew, a prince, and let them reside and herd in Hoboksar. A brick and wood structure, the mansion was built in the 37th year of Qianlong period (1772 A.D.). Here was the center of the Third Banner on the northern route of the old Turgut Tribe. The title of prince was handed down to a total of nine generations.